Contact307C Filley Hall
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Lincoln, NE 68583-0922
- International Agricultural Development
- Agricultural Production/Policy
- Applied Microeconomics
EducationPh.D., North Carolina State University, 1987
M.A., Economics, University of Pennsylvania, 1980
Licenciada en Economia, Universidad Nacional del Nordeste, Argentina, 1978
- UHON 395H - Carbonomics: Can Bioenergy Save the World? (student research papers)
- ENSC 230 - Energy and the Environment: Economics and Policy
- AECN 901E/ECON 923 - Microfoundations of Economic Growth and Development I
- AECN 902E - Microfoundations of Economic Growth and Development II
- AECN 901A - Economics of Production and Supply I
- ACEN 902A - Economics of Production and Supply II
- AECN 901B - International Agricultural Trade
- Fulginiti, L.E., "What comes first, agricultural growth or democracy?" Agricultural Economics, vol. 41(2010), 15-24.
- Fulginiti, L.E. "Estimating Griliches' k-shifts" American Journal of Agricultural Economics, vol. 92(2010), 86-101.
- Fulginiti, L.E. and R.K. Perrin, "Pricing and Welfare Impacts of New Crop Traits: The Role of IPRs and Coase's Conjecture Revisited," AgBioForum, 11(2), 134-144
- Onofri, A. and L.E. Fulginiti, "Public Inputs and Dynamic Producer Behavior: Endogenous Growth in U.S. Agriculture," Journal of Productivity Analysis, online first (April 2008).
- Bharati, P. and L.E. Fulginiti, "Institution and Agricultural Productivity in Mercosur," in E.C. Teixeira and M.J. Braga, (eds.), Institutions and Economic Developmet, Vicosa, MG, Brasil, Os Editores, 2007, pp. 1.
- Perrin, R. and L.E. Fulginiti, "Intellectual Property Institutions for Plant Breeding," in Institutions and Economic Development, E.C. Teixeira and M.J. Braga, eds., 2007
- Sun, L., L.E. Fulginiti, and E.W. Peterson, "Accounting for Agricultural Decline with Economic Growth in Taiwan," Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(2007), 2-03: 181-190.
- Sun, L., and L.E. Fulginiti, "Accounting for Taiwan's GDP Growth: Parametric and Non-parametric Estimates," Journal of the Chinese Statistical Association, vol. 45 (2007): 74-98.
- Fulginiti, L. E. and R. K. Perrin, "Productivity and Welfare," Journal of Productivity Analysis, 24, 2: 133-155.
- Fulginiti, L.E., R.K. Perrin, and B. Yu. "Institutions and Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Economics, 31, 2-3(December 2004): 169-180.
- Perrin, R.K. and L.E. Fulginiti, "Dynamic Pricing of Genetically Modified Crop Traits," in The Governance of Agricultural Biotechnology, R.E. Evenson and V. Santaniello, eds., CABI, 2004,
- Perrin, R.K. and L. E. Fulginiti. "Technological Change and Welfare in an Open Economy with Distortions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 83 (May 2001): 455-464.
- Plastina, A. and L.E. Fulginiti, "Rates of Return to Public Agricultural Research in 48 U.S. States," (July 2008)