Prospective Graduate Students
Taught by internationally known and respected faculty, the course offerings provide flexibility and the opportunity for students to adapt their program of study to areas of special interest, if desired. Students need not select a professor or funding source in advance of applying for admission.
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score (recommended for students applying for assistantships)
- Statement of goals or objectives not to exceed one page
- Three recommendations
- Any other material you feel would be useful to us
- Have your application complete by January 15 for full consideration
- Admission decisions begin in February and can continue as late as June
- Financial award decisions are made on or around March 1
Want to know more about being a graduate student in our department?
Agricultural Economics Programs
Dr. Dennis Conley