Nebraska Farm Real Estate
Final results from the Nebraska Farm Real Estate Survey show a fourth consecutive year of declining Nebraska agricultural land values. The statewide average value dropped 4 percent to $2,720 per acre. This is an 18 percent reduction since land values peaked in 2014. Read More»
- Farmland Leasing Checklist
- Frequently Asked Questions - Farmland Leases
- Farm Lease Calculator - Updated March 13, 2015
- Flex Cash Lease Calculator (Excel file)
- Cash Rent Flex-Calc
- Farm Lease Types and Options for Renegotiation or Termination by David Aiken
- Terminating Farmland Leases in Nebraska by David Aiken
- Cash Leasing with Integrity by Bruce Johnson (3-9-11)
- Rental Agreement Lease Forms (free to download - PDF format)
Nebraska Agricultural Land Studies Fund
Agricultural producers and landowners, real estate and finance professionals, government agencies and policy makers, non-profit organizations use this report. Virtually everyone has some tie to agricultural land and interest in it, even when they may be two or three generations removed from farming.
To continue the work started by Dr. Bruce Johnson, the Nebraska Agricultural Land Studies Fund has been established. The fund will maintain and build on the UNL land market research and information series which helps individual market participants make wise decisions as well as providing input into sound public policy decisions for the long-term sustainability of our natural resources. More»
To make a gift to the Nebraska Agricultural Land Studies Fund, please contact the NU Foundation.