Connect With Us
We offer three degree programs, each with several options that let you choose the best path to fit your needs and interests.
- Agricultural Economics
- Natural Resource and Environmental Economics
Our master's degree in agricultural economics is a flexible program that prepares students for careers in business, industry or a Ph.D. program.
The Ph.D. program prepares students to work on economic issues related to public and private decision making in agriculture, food and natural resources.
Research and Publications
The research and outreach mission of the department is to improve decision making by public officials, producers and agribusinesses by providing them with them economic information, insights, analytical tools, and skills.
Topic areas include:
- Agriculture profitability and sustainability
- Behavioral and experimental economics
- Industrial organization of the agri-food system
- Natural resources
- Rural innovation and development