- Rural Broadband and Cooperatives. How have cooperatives been used for broadband, how can states facilitate the development of broadband through cooperatives, and how are these co-ops started? This article provides an overview and additional links. August 2019.
- Trade Receivables in Nebraska Cooperatives. This is a summary of trade receivable conditions among Nebraska cooperatives during 2015-2018. April 2019.
- CEO Evaluation Process in Nebraska Agricultural Cooperatives. This is a report of CEO evaluation practices among Nebraska agricultural cooperatives, based on a Fall, 2018 poll of CEOs. October, 2018.
- Effect of Section 199A Tax Deduction on Agricultural Cooperative and their Patrons. This is a report of the effect of the Section 199A grain glitch fix and its effect on cooperative and patron income taxes. March 2018.
- Young Farmer Expectations of Nebraska Agricultural Cooperatives. This is a report of young Nebraska farmer perceptions of the benefits and opportunities of working with cooperatives. December, 2017.
- CEO succession planning by NE Agricultural Cooperatives. Summary of poll of NE agricultural cooperative activities related to CEO succession planning. November, 2017.