- Advantages of Closed Membership Cooperatives. Closed cooperatives have been formed since 2000 in the livestock industry. Nebraska pork producers benefit from the unique features of the closed co-op model and have strong incentives to satisfy food safety expectations. December 2019.
- Nebraska Agricultural Cooperatives and their New Tax Deduction Distribution Role. The specifics of how the 199A deduction might be applied at the farm and cooperative are presented. The example is calibrated to the experience of Nebraska agricultural cooperatives and farms. November 2019.
- Effects of Manager Turnover - Credit Unions. NCUA data provide a picture of how management changes affect operations. This article summarizes those effects and suggests possible consequences for cooperatives in other industries. October 2019.
- Rural Broadband and Cooperatives. How have cooperatives been used for broadband, how can states facilitate the development of broadband through cooperatives, and how are these co-ops started? This article provides an overview and additional links. August 2019.
- Trade Receivables in Nebraska Cooperatives. This is a summary of trade receivable conditions among Nebraska cooperatives during 2015-2018. April 2019.
- CEO Evaluation Process in Nebraska Agricultural Cooperatives. This is a report of CEO evaluation practices among Nebraska agricultural cooperatives, based on a Fall, 2018 poll of CEOs. October, 2018.
- Effect of Section 199A Tax Deduction on Agricultural Cooperative and their Patrons. This is a report of the effect of the Section 199A grain glitch fix and its effect on cooperative and patron income taxes. March 2018.
- Young Farmer Expectations of Nebraska Agricultural Cooperatives. This is a report of young Nebraska farmer perceptions of the benefits and opportunities of working with cooperatives. December, 2017.
- CEO succession planning by NE Agricultural Cooperatives. Summary of poll of NE agricultural cooperative activities related to CEO succession planning. November, 2017.