President: Brooks Ronspies
Vice President: Paloch Suchato
Treasurer: Sabrina Gulab
Awarded by the Graduate Students:
- Outstanding Service to Graduate Students: Pratiksha Baishya
- AEGSA Faculty Award: Dr. Karina Schoengold
- AEGSA Staff Award: Maddy Griep
- AEGSA Spirit of Collaboration Award: Anne Timu
Awarded by the Faculty:
- Tomek Outstanding M.S. Student: James Keeler
- J.B. Hassler M.S. Research Citation: Taylor Kaus
Awards eligibility and criteria:
J. B. Hassler Graduate Research Award
1. Eligibility: Any thesis/dissertation that has been defended or is scheduled to be defended, or research paper that has been submitted to any off-campus refereeing process by a departmental graduate student since April 1 of the preceding year.
2. Criteria: The award is made by the Departmental Graduate Committee based on the quality of research and writing represented by the thesis/dissertation or research paper.
Tomek Outstanding Ph.D. Student/Outstanding MS Student Awards
1. Eligibility: All departmental Ph.D. students and MS students who have completed or scheduled a final exam between June of the preceding year and May 31 of the current year.
2. Criteria: The awards are made by the Departmental Graduate Committee based on
(1) demonstrated academic accomplishment as reflected in grades, research output, and/or other measures of academic success;
(2) contributions to graduate student and department welfare through participation in the GSO, departmental committee assignments or such other activities as deemed relevant by the Graduate Committee.