Certificate Application Requirements
Required by Graduate Studies
- Application for Admission with $50 non-refundable application fee
- One set of undergraduate transcripts
- If your native language is not English: verification of English proficiency
- If you are not a US citizen and you hold an F1 visa: concurrent admission to a degree program, because a certificate alone is not sufficient for F1 status
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to start your application
- Go to the online application
- Create an account
- Complete the forms or save for later
- Pay the application fee
- Submit any supplemental materials, if required
- Send in your academic records
How to take a class
If you're interested in the certificate courses but are not yet ready to apply for the certificate, you may take a class to see if the certificate is right for you. Select "Non-Degree Post-Baccalaureate" in the application. Upload your undergraduate transcript(s), complete the application and pay the application fee. Graduate Studies will review your application and grant you course registration access. If you later wish to apply for the certificate, you will need to complete the requirements listed above.