Based in the Department of Agricultural Economics, the Center for Agricultural Profitability supports informed decision-making in agriculture through applied research and education.
The Center has announced new part-time temporary positions open to enrolled undergraduates at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Gain experience in bringing university research and extension outreach to life to impact the financial health of agriculture in Nebraska and beyond.
Opportunities exist for short-term and longer-term positions working in areas like decision tool development, data gathering and analysis, event planning and coordination, and database management.
Pay starts at $12 per hour for most positions, based on education and experience.
See current openings and apply at https://cap.unl.edu/jobs.
Current openings include:
- Basis Publication Intern
- Enterprise Budget Assistant for Ag Budget Calculator Program
- Ethanol Plant Analysis Intern
- Farm Financial Management Intern
- Nebraska Land Link Program Intern
- MINE (Marketing In a New Era) Game Intern
- Risk Management Education and Policy Analysis Intern
- Winter Cow Care Entrepreneurship Intern
- Women in Agriculture Marketing/Communications Intern